2012 Palouse Basin Water Summit
The seventh annual Palouse Basin Water Summit was held Thursday September 27, 2012, 4:30 – 8:30 pm at the University Inn Best Western, 1516 Pullman Road, Moscow, ID.
ENOUGH WATER — NOT ENOUGH TO WASTE
Keynote speaker: Cynthia Barnett, journalist and author of Blue Revolution – Unmaking America's Water Crisis
The 2012 Palouse Basin Water Summit featured an author who calls for a new "water ethic" and experts who shared advice on saving water and money.
If you were unable to attend this year's summit, you missed the keynote presentation by award winning author Cynthia Barnett. If you were in attendance and want to be inspired again, you can view her address to us again. Enjoy!
The evening's keynote address was given by journalist Cynthia Barnett, author of Blue Revolution: Unmaking America's Water Crisis.
Afternoon speakers were
- Michael Laurie, Watershed, LLC, a sustainability consultant whose specialties include indoor and outdoor water conservation
- Brandon Briggs, Aqua~Lawn Inc., an EPA WaterSense Irrigation Partner
- Troy Peters, Washington State University Extension Irrigation Specialist
- Moscow Mayor Nancy Chaney
- Steve Robischon, Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee
- Gary Spackman, Director, Idaho Department of Water Resources
- Thomas Loranger, Deputy Manager, Washington Department of Ecology
[ previous summits: 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 ]
If you plan to attend the summit, please register!
and on Facebook